Getting away with the kids is a treat whatever the time of year you choose, particularly when you manage to secure a last minute bargain for you and your brood. If you’ve been lucky enough to bag a late deal to Disneyland Paris, you can be sure that this holiday will trump many of the others you’ve had so far. Consider parking at Heathrow airport for utmost convenience and head for the departure lounge full of excitement.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2 blasts you through space in this thrilling ride found in Discoveryland. Strap yourself in as a supercharged cannon fires you into the unknown.
- It’s a Small World is a tamer ride, perfect for the little ones, found in Fantasyland. Sit back on this joyful ride as you take a boat trip listening to the infamous It’s a Small World musical medley.
- Pirates of the Caribbean allows you to enjoy a swashbuckling adventure in Adventureland.
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast in Discoveryland needs you to help defeat Emperor Zurg with the challenge of firing lasers at enemy targets in a quest to become one of the best Space Rangers.
- Big Thunder Mountain places you in the front seat of a runaway mine train in Frontierland!